MathParser.org-mXparser has been downloaded more than 3.000.000 times!
TO SUPPORT MY WORK, ORDER A COMMERCIAL LICENSE
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
MathParser.org-mXparser DUAL LICENSE AGREEMENT as of 2023-01-29
AUTHOR: Copyright 2010 – 2023 Mariusz Gromada – https://mathparser.org – All rights reserved
PUBLISHER: INFIMA – https://payhip.com/infima
SOFTWARE means source code and/or binary form and/or documentation.
PRODUCT: MathParser.org-mXparser SOFTWARE
LICENSE: DUAL LICENSE AGREEMENT
BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE DUAL LICENSE AGREEMENT.
AUTHOR & PUBLISHER provide the PRODUCT under the DUAL LICENSE AGREEMENT model designed to meet the needs of both non-commercial use as well as commercial use.
NON-COMMERCIAL USE means any use or activity where a fee is not charged and the purpose is not the sale of a good or service, and the use or activity is not intended to produce a profit. NON-COMMERCIAL USE examples:
- Free Open-Source Software (“FOSS”).
- Non-commercial use in research, scholarly and education.
COMMERCIAL USE means any use or activity where a fee is charged or the purpose is the sale of a good or service, or the use or activity is intended to produce a profit. COMMERCIAL USE examples:
- OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers).
- ISVs (Independent Software Vendors).
- VARs (Value Added Resellers).
- Other distributors that combine and distribute commercially licensed software.
IN CASE YOU WANT TO USE THE PRODUCT COMMERCIALLY, YOU MUST PURCHASE THE APPROPRIATE LICENSE FROM “INFIMA” ONLINE STORE, STORE ADDRESS:
Redistribution and use of the PRODUCT in source and/or binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain unmodified content of the entire MathParser.org-mXparser DUAL LICENSE AGREEMENT, including definition of NON-COMMERCIAL USE, definition of COMMERCIAL USE, NON-COMMERCIAL LICENSE conditions, COMMERCIAL LICENSE conditions, and the following DISCLAIMER.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the entire content of MathParser.org-mXparser DUAL LICENSE AGREEMENT in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution, including definition of NON-COMMERCIAL USE, definition of COMMERCIAL USE, NON-COMMERCIAL LICENSE conditions, COMMERCIAL LICENSE conditions, and the following DISCLAIMER.
- Any form of redistribution requires confirmation and signature of the NON-COMMERCIAL USE by successfully calling the method License.iConfirmNonCommercialUse(…). The method call takes place only internally for logging purposes and there is no connection with other external services and no data is sent or collected. The lack of a method call (or its successful call) does not affect the operation of the PRODUCT in any way. Please see the API documentation.
- Before purchasing a commercial license, AUTHOR & PUBLISHER allow you to download, install and use up to three copies of the PRODUCT to perform integration tests, confirm the quality of the PRODUCT and its suitability. The testing period should be limited to fourteen days. Tests should be performed under the conditions of test environments. The purpose of the tests must not be to generate profit.
- Provided that you purchased a license from “INFIMA” online store (store address: https://mathparser.org/order-commercial-license or https://payhip.com/infima), and you comply with all below terms and conditions, and you have acknowledged and understood the following DISCLAIMER, AUTHOR & PUBLISHER grant you a nonexclusive license including the following rights:
- The license has been granted only to you, i.e., the person or entity that made the purchase, who is identified and confirmed by the data provided during the purchase.
- In case you purchased a license in the “ONE-TIME PURCHASE” model, the license has been granted only for the PRODUCT version specified in the purchase. The upgrade policy gives you additional rights and is described in the dedicated section below.
- In case you purchased a license in the “SUBSCRIPTION” model, you can install and use any version of the PRODUCT, but only during the subscription validity period.
- In case you purchased a “SINGLE LICENSE” you can install and use the PRODUCT from one workstation.
- Additional copies of the PRODUCT can be installed and used from more than one workstation; however, this number is limited to the number of workstations purchased as per order.
- In case you purchased a “SITE LICENSE “, the PRODUCT can be installed and used from all workstations located at your premises.
- You may incorporate the unmodified PRODUCT into your own products and software.
- If you purchased a license with the “SOURCE CODE” option, you may modify the PRODUCT’s source code and incorporate the modified source code into your own products and/or software.
- Provided that the license validity period has not expired, you may distribute your product and/or software with the incorporated PRODUCT royalty-free.
- You may make copies of the PRODUCT for backup and archival purposes.
- Any form of redistribution requires confirmation and signature of the COMMERCIAL USE by successfully calling the method License.iConfirmCommercialUse(…). The method call takes place only internally for logging purposes and there is no connection with other external services and no data is sent or collected. The lack of a method call (or its successful call) does not affect the operation of the PRODUCT in any way. Please see the API documentation.
- AUTHOR & PUBLISHER reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in this agreement.
What is a WORKSTATION?
An example when you need a license for A SINGLE WORKSTATION: only one developer works on the development of your application. You do not additionally use separate environments for testing, i.e. you design, create, test and compile your final application on one environment.
An example when you need a license for UP TO 5 WORKSTATIONS: two developers are working on the development of your application. In addition, one tester conducts its tests in a separate environment. You use three workstations in total, so you need a license for up to five workstations.
An example when you need a license for UP TO 20 WORKSTATIONS: Ten developers are working on the development of your application. In addition, a five tester conducts its tests in a separate environment. You use fifteen workstations in total, so you need a licenses for up to twenty workstations.
An example when you need A SITE-LICENSE: over several dozen developers and testers work on the development of your application using many environments. You have a large and multi-disciplinary team involved in creating your solution. Your team is growing. You don’t want licensing limitation. The best choice would be a site license.
IMPORTANT: The number of workstations does not relate to the final distribution of your end-product to your end-users. In typical cases the number of workstations is a way to measure the scale of the process of design and/or development and/or creation and/or manufacturing of your product.
- A workstation is a device, a remote device, or a virtual device, used by you, your employees, or other entities to whom you have commissioned the tasks.
- For example, the number of workstations may refer to the number of software developers, engineers, architects, scientists, and other professionals who use the PRODUCT on your behalf.
- The number of workstations is not the number of copies of your end-product that you distribute to your end-users.
- By purchasing the COMMERCIAL LICENSE, you only pay for the number of workstations, while the number of copies /users of your final product (delivered to your end-users) is not limited.
The PRODUCT is versioned according to the following convention:
[MAJOR] . [MINOR] . [PATCH]
- COMMERCIAL LICENSE holders can install and use the updated version for bug fixes free of charge, i.e. if you have purchased a license for the [MAJOR] . [MINOR] version (e.g.: 5.0), you can freely install all the various releases specified in the [PATCH] version (e.g.: 5.0.2). The license terms remain unchanged after the update.
- COMMERCIAL LICENSE holders for [MAJOR] . [MINOR] version (e.g.: 5.0) can install and use the updated version [MAJOR] . [MINOR + 1] free of charge, i.e., plus one release in the [MINOR] range (e.g.: 5.1). The license terms remain unchanged after the update.
- COMMERCIAL LICENSE holders who wish to upgrade their version, but are not eligible for the free upgrade, can claim a discount when purchasing the upgrade. For this purpose, please contact us via e-mail.
THIS PRODUCT IS PROVIDED BY AUTHOR & PUBLISHER “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL AUTHOR OR PUBLISHER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
THE VIEWS AND CONCLUSIONS CONTAINED IN THE PRODUCT AND DOCUMENTATION ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHORS AND SHOULD NOT BE INTERPRETED AS REPRESENTING OFFICIAL POLICIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, OF AUTHOR OR PUBLISHER.
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- website: https://mathparser.org
- online store: https://mathparser.org/order-commercial-license
- online store: https://payhip.com/INFIMA
- source code: https://github.com/mariuszgromada/MathParser.org-mXparser
- nuget: https://www.nuget.org/packages/MathParser.org-mXparser
- maven: https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.mariuszgromada.math/MathParser.org-mXparser
If you have any questions, please use the contact form below or send an email to email@example.com
dotnet add package