List of projects (known to me) that are powered by mXparser:
- Virtual Reality 3D Graphing Calculator - "With VR, it’s possible to make math easier to understand and experience on a physical level – and have some fun along the way! VR 3D Graphing Calculator lets you walk around a three-dimensional graph, map out different complex functions, and then smack the results around the room."
- mathMC - "is a 3d function plotter in Minecraft. You can easily plot math functions in your MC world. Minecraft is a 3-dimensional world, so it's perfect for 3d functions. Of course blocks aren't 100% accurate, but it's worth a try!"
- mXcalc - web based calculator.
- (WS16-01) Autonomous model vehicle / AI - mXparser is used as a part of data analysis software.
- Probability Puzzles - Android App - Challenge yourself with probability math puzzles!
- LightConversion.Topas4 - Library to control optical parametric amplifiers by Light Conversion.
- Calculadora Standard - Android App - basic calculator.
- Scientrace - A Programmable Scientific 3D Ray Tracer.
- MineCordBot - A powerful way to Bridge Minecraft and Discord
- mXparser-MQTT-Gateway - A gateway to provide an MQTT-View for the mXparser - Bern University of Applied Sciences (BFH), Research Institute for Security in the Information Society (RISIS), Wireless Communications & Secure Internet of Things (WiCom & SIoT),,Quellgasse 21, CH-2501 Biel, Switzerland.
- 6502.Net - A Simple .Net-Based 6502 Cross-Assembler targeting the MOS 6502 and related CPU architectures.
- jUCMNav - jUCMNav is a graphical editor for modeling, analysis and transformations with the User Requirements Notation (Use Case Maps and Goal-Oriented Requirements).
- Gnar-bot - Gnar is an open-source Discord bot written in Java and Kotlin, using JDA 3 and Lavaplayer. Gnar provides various features including music playback, fun and moderation commands.
- MIT App Inventor (former Google App Inventor) - Math Extension - Extension to parse mathematical expressions.
- NuCalculator - Scientific Calculator - a simple, easy to use, feature packed scientific calculator for Android.
- HadesLang - a simple embedded scripting language built on .Net
- Simplex-Method - a learning tool that performs the simplex method.